Monday, December 21, 2009

Tis the Season to be Busy!

I really must apologize for my frequent blogging absences. As always my family does come first and this weekend has been brimming with family events. My children's Christmas concert was Friday and night and what a fabulous performance. I always look forward to seeing my children on stage but this play "Santa's Rockin' Christmas Eve" certainly show cased the children at their best.

Saturday was our chance to create our traditional family gingerbread house and today my son was in a church nativity play and then it was off to sled with the Cubs in the cold for the afternoon. I'm exhausted but elated! I love sharing the joys of the holiday season with my family but I have found little time to blog.

I have so much personal blogging to catch you up on as well as more wonderful reviews and giveaways. I'm also introducing a new member of the Northern Mama family in the New Year...yes another Northern Mama:)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment