Saturday, March 7, 2009

Gabriel's Reading List for Boys (and Girls)!


Hello my name is Gabriel. I am 8 years old. My mom suggested to make a list of books that I like for her blog. Here are some the books that I read and enjoyed:



  1. Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery

  2. Owls in the Family by Farley Mowat

  3. Swindle by Gordon Korman

  4. 39 Clues Series (by various authors)

  5. Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling

  6. Magic Treehouse Series by Mary Pope Osborne

  7. Nancy Drew Series

  8. The Hardy Boys

  9. Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowlings

  10. Into the Mist by Patrick Carman

  11. The Bones Series

  12. Jeremy Thatcher the Dragon Hatcher by Bruce Coville

  13. The Secrets of Droon Series

  14. Dragon Slayers Academy Series

  15. Goose Bumps Series by L.L. Stine

  16. Spiderwick Chronicles by Tony DiTerlizzi & Holly Black

  17. My Teacher is an Alien by Bruce Coville

  18. Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson

  19. Stink and the Worlds Worst Super-Stinky Sneakers by Megan McDonald

  20. Encyclopedia Brown by Donald J. Sobol

These are just some of the great books out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment