Talk about prolonging this process and still no offer so are they interested or not?? Each day seems like an eternity of scrubbing and cleaning, stress and headaches. I'm fearful of a truly low- ball offer we will be forced to turn down knowing this may mean a long wait to sell! Maybe they won't even make an offer which would burn my butt after all the hassles. Well, maybe just maybe we will have good news after tomorrow night!
If my posts seem muddled and sporadic I apologize now. I'm finding my concentration and focus non-existent lately. My head is spinning and my thoughts muddy!