Monday, April 6, 2009

Paisley Baby Review and Discount!


Paisley Baby is a business run by a mother and daughter team! Mother Dianne has over 50 years of sewing experience and her daughter Maria has a love of fabrics. The combination has produced delightful results!
This Quebec based business creates sweet baby bibs, blankets, and change pads but they also create classic bamboo handles handbags and wonderfully practical "wet bags". I love these fashionable and water proofed "wet bags" for my children's swimming lessons! Instead of using plastic bags, which rip and are often thrown out, to contain my children's wet swimsuits they can now use these stylish drawstring bags which are lined with a water-proof fabric liner! These bags come in a variety of patterns and I was able to find one to suit each of my three children, including my son. I enjoy discovering new items which are not only trendy but functional! The one pictured here is for my 6 year old daughter.


Maria from Paisley Baby has graciously offered my readers a 10% discount at both her online stores http://www.paisleybaby.ca/ and http://www.paisleybaby.etsy.com/ !
Just be sure to enter the discount code: "northern" (no italics please) when purchasing!

3 comments: