Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Story ~ My son's an aspiring writer too!

Here's a little guest writer feature! The featured writer is my 9 year old son Gabriel.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

On Halloween Night
One Halloween night I was getting ready to go trick or treating. I left the house with my friends. We decided that we would go to all the houses in the community including the haunted house. We were finally done all of the houses except the haunted house.

I was about to knock on the door when it went wide open by itself. We all shivered of fright. We went inside all of a sudden there was a loud crack it was a skull! We kept going. I tripped and fell. I got covered in something then I noticed it was blood. A werewolf jumped in front of us.

We ran as fast as our legs could take us but the werewolf was gaining on us. I tripped on a root and found something shiny. It was a pearl! The werewolf saw it and disappeared. We went to my house and sorted our candy. It was the scariest Halloween of my life!




4 comments:

  1. Great job Gabriel! Thanks for the spooky story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a scary story! i probably would've peed my pants. thanks for sharing that story with us gabriel. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's such a good writer! He should enter writing contests at school if they have them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. His school is rather small....may have to look at provincial/national story contests! Lol.

    ReplyDelete