Sunday, October 25, 2009

My First Award!!



This week I was honored to receive not one but three awards {well two are the same but from two different bloggers}! My first--

The Honest Scrap Award
Presented to me by


THANK YOU!

To accept this award I have been asked to do the following:

~Say thank you and post a link to the giver {but of course!}

~List 10 Honest things about me

~Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and or design, or those who have encouraged me.

~Tell those 7 people they've been awarded Honest Scrap and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.

~~~~

10 Honest Things About Me:

1. I actually Love writing and blogging but hate my computer {yes really!! LOL}.
2. I am OLD {well I often feel old and think maybe I look older than a modern 35 year old woman should}.
3. I have the hots for my hubby...seriously after 13 years he's still my dream man!
4. I have a very extreme fear of failure!
5. I really love sleeping in and I will do anything to steal even one extra minute in bed in the morning!
6. I am addicted to tea!! {I drink it all day long}
7. I would love to go back to school and get a master's degree in Anthropology.
8. I love digging in the dirt...literally {the archaeologist in me...maybe that's why I like to garden}
9. I clench my teeth when I am stressed out {like all the time lol}. Even my dentist has noticed.
10. I love to dance {if you happened by my house when I'm home alone you might catch a glimpse of me through the window dancing like I'm auditioning for "So You Think You Can Dance Canada?" LOL}


I would love to present this award to:

:: Feisty, Frugal, and Fabulous ~ For being such a great friend to me inside and outside the blogosphere and because her blog is a fabulous Canadian blog!

:: Once Upon a Blog ~ For helping me with my sidebars and being so easy to work with!

::The Wee View ~ For a wonderful pep talk via email ;)

::The Snail's Trail ~ I just came across this sweet blog this week and think it's adorable with great content for parents and teachers on learning ideas for kids!

::Maternal Spark ~ Another blog I just recently discovered. The content includes great writing submissions from mom's and displays the work of creative moms...their spark!

:: Mommy is Green ~ A newer GREEN blog I found this week with a great background design!

:: Household Treasures ~ For interviewing me when I was just getting started and giving me support!

I have another award to give out but I thought I'd reserve The Honest Scrap Award for those who have helped me in some way during my blogging endeavour and some just starting out or looking for a following themselves! To all of you thanks for blogging!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. Great 10 things! I love the dancing one. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the well-deserved award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angela for the award! Anytime you need to chit chat let me know. Always happy to meet other bloggers, because I am still in my own blogging bubble!

    Take care

    Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Angela! It is so great to meet another eco-friendly mommy blogger. I can't wait to see what's next on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete