Sunday, December 6, 2009

Taking a break Tonight!

Oksy after several nights of up until 2am behaviour and after returning home from my son's Cubs investiture night out in -20 Celsius I am more prepared to curl up with a good book on the couch than with the computer tonight! Don't worry I will be reading something you will be able to enter to win so I'm not entirely on hiatus:)

I'm off to the couch now for an evening of reading, sewing on cub badges, and maybe making a Christmas greeting card holder {like the Mexican inspired ones I posted about here ages ago}. I found some great Christmas themed clothespins for the card clips....I've only received one card thus far and I usually have 40-50 wonder if people are late this year or if we've been forgotten?
Have a Happy Sunday night!


post signature

1 comment: