Friday, March 12, 2010

Get Lucky St. Patty's Day with Eden Fantasys!

St. Patrick’s day celebrates the "luck of the Irish" but it is also an especially lucky day for my husband and I as a couple. 16 years ago in a small favoured university hot spot my husband and I met for the first time and have been inseparable ever since! When Eden Fantasys asked me if I’d like to review more of their products to remind people to get a little lucky this St. Patty’s day they had no idea how very apropos this would be!

It's a Happy Anniversary of our first meeting to us!! Eden Fantasys has a plethora of exciting, erotic products perfect for making your St. Patty’s day lucky but I chose a bit of lingerie and a little gold dust to enhance my St. Patty’s day appeal. If I’m lucky hubby will be eager to find the sex-pot of gold at the end of the rainbow--me! {Giggle, Blush}

To be honest the lingerie was supposed to be green/black in honour of the occasion but I was sent this Coquette bra and G-string set in red/black instead--which is actually a better colour for me anyway. I love that the G-string is skirted, a bit flirty and great for anyone who feels slightly uncomfortable with the “full moon” reveal! This lingerie is red with a black mesh overlay which adds to the sex appeal and a cute add on is a small gold charm adorning the center of the bra. The bra sizing is a small, medium, and large rather than specific sizes but using the sizing chart the bra I chose fits well for fun lingerie style.

To complete my St. Patty’s day ensemble who could resist the glitter of gold. The My Joy collection Gold Dust is the perfect way to add shimmer and sparkle to any look. Whether you want to dazzle in the bedroom or sparkle out on the town, at a party, or on the beach come summer gold dust shimmery body blush powder will allow you to shine! A soft and finely ground powder, gold dust is formulated with honey--known as an ancient moisturizer--and has a sweet, delicious scent. Perfectly irresistible!

Get lucky with Eden Fantasys this St. Patty’s Day!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment