Sunday, November 15, 2009

Crazy Mommy!

As a mom of young children have you ever felt like a walking sports commentator?
"Mommy's just going to the bathroom to go pee for a minute, then I just have to put the milk in the fridge, pour myself a tea, and I will be right there to play the Dora Spoons game with you!"

I mean when did I start talking about myself in the third person? And when did I start having to explain my every move to my five year old for fear that if I didn't she might start hollering at me? Sometimes I think I'm a prison inmate explaining my actions to avoid punishment and retribution! Wierd :-!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. hahahah Im right there with ya momma! We have to do commentary to keep the kids occupied long enough to actually be able to finish our trip to the bathroom! If not they leave mid stream and get into things when we cant chase them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I know how it is for sure. Oh and you for sure know you are crazy when you are talking to the shopping cart at the grocery store and referring to yourself in third person, then realize that you don't even have a kid with you, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do the exact same thing! And yes it does make me feel crazy :) You aren't alone in the loony bin

    ReplyDelete