Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just Made it Home and Recieved a wonderful email

Well, after twelve days of living in a tent I am home again! The trip was less than perfect...it rained 95% of the time but we managed to enjoy ourselves despite it all. We may try to fit another camping trip in though at the end of August/beginning of September in the hopes that maybe the weather will have imporved by then {wishful thinking this year I think}.

Upon perusing my email I was surprised by a lovely message from the author of AMERICA LIBRE! I was extremely pleased that he enjoyed my review and I just have to share because...well I feel just a little proud ;) And thank you so much Raul for your kind words!

Here's what Raul Ramos y Sanchez wrote:

I really appreciate you hosting the AMERICA LIBRE give-away on your blog. A wonderful bonus was your excellent review. You captured the essence of the novel yet brought out some of the book’s most nuanced insights. Thank you for taking the time to develop this well-crafted essay and sharing it with readers.

Raul Ramos y Sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment